Monday, June 9, 2008

A Celebration of Love


On June 2, 2006 I married Bapak. That was the brightest decision I have ever made in my life (so far). You are nowhere at that moment. Where are you lurking my dear baby? Are you in Heaven with all other beautiful babies? I have always wondered where you are before Allah putting you in my womb. Like other life questions that puzzled me. “What happens to our souls when we died?” “Am I going to miss my dear Abang when I died?” Bapak answered I will miss him if I was a good person or else I would be too busy with the punishment. Both are worse.

And now is June 2, 2008. Yay, we successfully made it two years! Happy second anniversary to both of us! It feels like yesterday I married your Bapak (what a direct translation of rasa macam baru semalam je). And I failed to be the first person to wish us Happy Anniversary. I failed twice. L!

We celebrated it with an undemanding celebration. Bapak bought us a slice of Secret Recipe and he cooked us a special chicken chop. Yummy! I love his chicken chop special recipe. After dressed up with our best outfits, Bapak with his mere pelekat and no shirts on (that is his best outfit okay) and I with my favorite pajama, we started the celebration with the smooching-smooching and hugging-hugging session. Gotcha! We are quite old-fashioned when it comes to party and bash. After sang our own anniversary song in birthday tune, we started eating the chicken and the cake. That was how our second anniversary went on. But still it was a romantic moment for me. Staring and pinching Bapak’s fleshes and fats are what romantic means to me. Oh how I am so much in love with Bapak.

I gave Bapak two rugby t-shirts I bought in KL while I got a very stunning necklace and a nice handmade card. It wasn’t the gifts that matter, but the love your Bapak showered me is the key to our successful second year of marriage. When it comes to luahan perasaan, my very mother tongue describes the best, “Aku saye gilo ko Muhammad Firdaus bin Abasssssss!!!!!!!!!”

Happy Second Anniversary Firdausku sorang!