Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mummy!


Mummy you are my mother, you are my star,
And so my main supplier,
You may not be famous, as your face is known to few,
But Mummy I think you are wonderful and I love you!



"Happy mother's day, Mummy! I heart you very much, Mummy!!!" (Iris-8 months and 1 week on mother's day)


Post-script: Mummy Mummy! I wrote that poem specially for you. I hope everyday is Mother's day so that I will always be by your side. I would love to shout and so the world would hear it, "Mummy!!! I love you verrryyyy much! Very than very!"Muach!

Real Iris: Poor Mummy, all I want is her milky milk. World, I didn't write that poem. It's obvious she wrote it herself.

3 comments:

Muslimah Perth said...

alahai..she's so cute :).. and lovely poem too..hehe

nodoya shalala said...

hahaah..wut a lovely poem maa.. btw, happy mother's day mummy n momma!

sHariNg From My SiDe~ said...

amboi...
labuhnye rntai dia kakak...
mcm nek ma n nek su je...
muke dia mcm kakak zmn kck..
so cute...