Monday, September 27, 2010

My country turns 53. My girl turns 2.

Birthday celebration at Nek Ma's house on the 3rd day Raya.

Happy birthday dear Iris. You know how much I love you. You are two years old, but you will always be my Baby. Guess I cannot help calling you "By, oo By!!"

No celebration on 31st of August 2010, we were holding it to the 3rd day Raya; celebrate it with Yaya and Kakak Farhah’s birthdays as well. Yet, I felt so guilty when you asked me “Mummy, mana kendi (candle)?” And every time the national TV channel aired that “Jalur Gemilang” song, you would say “Lagu Iyish”.

I wish you happy birthday. You can walk and talk that now you are 2! You talk a lot By, you only stop when you sleep. You are so very special to me, in every way. I love you when you cry, scream, mess up the house, pinch me, hysteric over my milk, over Oreo; but I love love love you more when you are a good girl.

I wish you to stop breastfeeding, on your birthday dear? I always feel like I have those claws and paws when I breastfed both you and Iesha. Are you going to stop at 3? Okay, it’s your birthday, a belated birthday post from Mummy with post-pregnancy fat; so you can wish what ever you want.

Here’s a wish from Mummy, “Happy Birthday Iris. May Allah bless you and our family. Have a nice day and I love love love love love you!”

Iris Adeena, I love you every day. Happy birthday!

No comments: