Thursday, February 9, 2012

Iyra Alveena's Aqiqah

Iyra's aqiqah was held on the 3rd of February 2012; almost 3 months of her age. We did it together with Ayah Wan's first daughter; baby Benth Imaany Zharrith. With three years in a row of the eventful events, I was bombarded with a typical-cynical-blessed questions by many.

"Ye ke aqiqah anak Kakak? Bukan ke tahun lepas dah aqiqah?"
"Ye ke aqiqah anak Kakak? Anak yang mana pulak ni?"
"Ye ke aqiqah anak Kakak? Berapa orang dah anak dia?"
"Ye ke aqiqah anak Kakak? Macam anak tangga kan anak-anak Kakak."

Honestly, I love that kind of questions, they really made my day. I feel blessed and proud to show them my stair steps! So enjoy the moments!

Photoshoot is not easy.

I started respecting family potraiture photographer.

Iesha tried out making peace sign.

Baby Iyra's black guardians.

What's on your mind, girls?

The goat is black, so my dress.

2 comments:

dayangbest said...

omg! comel sangat bebudak nih
iesha gambar last tuh sangat princess k, very the tertib gitewww


miss u mek!

Shahida Shalahim said...

Hi godmother!

Weh very the missing u too! Wish boleh pi Japang one day before u balik..Nak beli mainan n stationery yg best2 kat sana!