Thursday, May 10, 2012

B is for Bookxcess

I had a solo visit to Bookxcess last week (and that was how the entry of "Sweet Victory"started).  And tell you, I had quite a serious damage to my wallet.  I bought everyone books, and I managed to get the books wrapped since they provide free wrapping service.  So I get everyone surprised when they came back home.  Enjoy the photos.

Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him. -Maya Angelou-  

There is no friend as loyal as a book. -Ernest Hemingway-

I find television very educating.  Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. -Groucho Marx-

 Miss a meal if you have to, but don't miss a book.-Jim Rohn-

 The book you don't read, won't help.-Jim Rohn-

 'What is the use of a book', thought Alice, 'without pictures or conversations?'-Lewis Carroll-

If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry.-Emily Dickinson-

Finishing a good book is like leaving a good friend.-William Feather-

No comments: