Thursday, December 27, 2012

Baby traditions: cukur jambul

We went to baby Aleescha Sophea's very first haircut event last month in Seremban.  Since neither of you ever had the chance to be in the gorgeous buaian, I hope you guys did very much enjoying it, as much as I did!  To note, all three of you had your first lock cut by Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz in his very mosque early Subuh.  I waited in the dark in the car holding my little baby and listened to him reciting verses of the Quran.  Ahh, memories...it seems years ago.  After tazkirah, Bapak rushed to get that little baby with few hair to be shaved by Tok Guru.  Back home, Bapak and Tok Ba finished the haircut by completely shaved all of your head.  I want more babies, I want to wait in the dark holding little human being with covered foot and sweater.  Ok, I need to hold the memories and future, enjoy the photos!




















P/S: Thanks Ibu Aleescha, we did get free photo shoot by pro photographer that day! Wink!

No comments: