Friday, October 18, 2013

Red Velvet!

The cake's name with a period doesn't seem right. It needs an exclamation mark to show how happy we were with our Red Velvet. Baking is not my thing, even though I love to feast my eyes on beautiful cakes and cupcakes and cookies. If it's not for the girls, I will not in my life know such cakey words: batter, beat, blanch and meringue (say mer-ang everyone). My girls have a firm belief that their mommy can do all and know all. I believe every daughters have such belief in their moms. They never thought that mommies have questions too. Well, I wish parenting comes with a manual with a proper chapter for baking. But hey, with a sincere pray and doa and all, our red velvet didn't disappoint us! It was delicious, voila! Presenting you, our Red Velvet! My red velvet. 

Visit masam manis for the marvelous recipe!

This is Iris's.

This is Iesha's.

This is mine! 


No comments: