The elephant toothpaste was in our Experiments-To-Do (ETD) list for quite some time. We needed Bapak to smuggle a bottle of hydrogen peroxide liquid from his office. Due to the fact that Bapak was a MARESMART (read non-smuggler), he didn't do such thing. So I kept on searching and asking from the hair salons but to no avail. Finally Bapak found a bottle with only RM6 in a pharmacy near our house. We put our lab coats on and wished that we could make an elephant happy!
What we need:
1. A bottle
2. Hydrogen peroxide liquid
3. Liquid dish washing soap
4. Dry yeast
5. Warm water
6. Food coloring
What to do:
1. Pour hydrogen peroxide into the cup.
2. Choose your toothpaste color that makes your elephant happy.
3. Drop the food coloring into the cup.
4. Stir the ingredient.
5. Drop some liquid dish washing soap.
6. Mix them well.
7. Mix dry yeast with warm water. First, pour hydrogen peroxide ingredient into the bottle, then add that dry yeast ingredient. Stand back and get ready!
However, we have failed!
We need to get this next time! Be patient, Elmer!