![]() |
| They can't wait. |
![]() |
| "Sini, sini!" Ayah Su and Bapak found a great spot. |
![]() |
| We love beach. |
![]() |
| Iesha |
![]() |
| Private pool |
![]() |
| I can't believe it! They've made surprise birthday party for me. Thanks all! |
![]() |
| Bapak and Iyra |
![]() |
| Memories linger forever! |
![]() |
| Love you all! |
![]() |
| Ayah Su! |
![]() |
| Island girl-Imaany |
![]() |
| Peace! |
![]() |
| They tried to catch small fish. |
![]() |
| They were lucky enough to get some fish. |
![]() |
| Fun |
![]() |
| I wish I were Farah :P |
Out and about: If you wish to go to Pantai Kemasek, click this link for more info. Enjoice!
















1 comment:
aku suka part yang "sini! sini?" tu. hahahaha..
Post a Comment