Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Preparation

I meant the cake.  The cakes.  We had a double birthday celebration at the girls' school for Iris and Iesha.  And so I tried to have cakes that they will remember forever.  I did ask them what kind of cakes they want for their birthday.  Iris wanted Barbie cake, while Iesha asked for frog cake.  Both requests shocked me out.  We didn't have Barbie in house, not even Ken.  And frog?  Finally I got them white plain cakes and decorated them myself.  I ordered the white cakes in the bakery and got the edible cake toppers in another shop specialized in Wilton's stuff: International Center of Cake Artistry in Dataran Sunway.

 The white plain cake.  See how beautiful the frosting is.

 I decorated it with M&Ms.

 Top it with edible gifts!

 I hope they would remember these.

 Even it wasn't Barbie.

 Nor frog.

 But don't you love it?

 At least I love it.

Final product!

No comments: