Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What we were up to?

We did quite a lot of things actually for these past few months.  And one of them was baking!  I am known to the world as a horrible baker who definitely can't bake. But for my girls who are known as Nerdy Nummy's die hard fans, I bake. I just simply can't get along with eggs, and butter, and flour and most probably anything to make cake.  But the support I got from my girls was endless and so we baked. Together. Well, the results were not that bad at all. At least we have that cakey texture. So here are some of the experiments on eggs and butter. 


Guess what cake they made? Hint: that 7 cups.

Yes, the upside down rainbow cake.

They glued each piece with whipping cream.

Good moms let their kids lick the beaters. You're welcome.

Keep gluing.

They put some decorations.

And more.

Elmers

Iyra put some elephants on her dress.

Licking start now.

Never judge a cake by its icing!

See!

In 10 minutes...

We tried to make banofee pie too!

Simple chocolate cake.

We read book on cakes too!

Iris wanted to make cookies.

And she tried.

She just did it! She must be so proud of herself!

Iris wants this for her birthday. "I want this white (she pointed to off-white) Kitchen Aid mixer for my birthday." (I mean seriously, how can she said Kitchen Aid so fluent when my first word on mixer was on my 30s? And it was Pensonic.)

1 comment:

tulis saja said...

jgn beli sebelum anya beli dulu.