Thursday, June 11, 2015

How to Get the Kids Involve in the House Chores


Getting them involve? Honestly, I always have hard time doing this. Frankly speaking, I am kind of nagging mother when it comes to doing chores. I know that it would give a negative spin in 'nagging' term, but well, yes I nag a lot. I believe that nagging would make them stay focus and understand of what they are doing.

I have tried some of the tips and tricks on how to get the kids do the house chores. I have read a few articles on it and I have tried some. Honestly, the tips works few times, but most of the times, it just didn't work. So take your time and try new tips and tricks. It is best actually to teach them to do chores at the early age and try find out what are the suitable chores at the particular age. Don't force, just nag.:p

So here are the tips that might pretty work for your kids. Let's try!
  1. Stop the show
  2. Time your child's performance
  3. Consider giving kids an allowance
  4. Use structure
  5. Don't turn chores into punishment
  6. Use a reward system

For further reading on each point, please refer here.

No comments: