Monday, July 6, 2015

Hand Painted Glass Bottles

My little girls love picking flowers. It is another one of those perfect little girls thing to do. I often received flowers from them whenever I came back home from work. I always touch by their sweet offerings. 

So I saved few bottles as I thought these would be perfect for their flowers arrangement. I haven't hoarded so much because we just moved to this new house. So I managed to get two small beverage bottles and a large green bottle I used as a dining table flower vase. I knew they would fight for equality, but thank goodness, Iyra agreed to take the biggest one. She loves to be the greatest among her sisters.

They enjoyed turning a plain bottle into a beautiful flower vase. Now they have sound purpose for flower picking! 

To paint glass bottles, you will need: Bottles, acrylic paint, paint brush and some embellishment (optional)

Do not help your children with their art. Let them paint by themselves.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere! 

Iris tried to paint Iris.

Re-purposing old bottles. (More reasons to hoard, hehe)

Picked up flowers in our small garden.

My flowers.

Iesha's

Iyra's

Iris's

Even the nutcracker loves flowers.

See, I told you. Iesha loves making surprise note. This time, it comes with best hand-picked flowers. :)


No comments: