Thursday, August 20, 2015

Monsterous Fun!

Children and cute monsters? They are best of friends. My girls are so scared of monsters they would simply frightened their wits out. We should not be so afraid of them, just because they are different from us. In fact, they will in turn afraid of us too, because we do not have fangs and scary shrill shriek. 

I know each child would go through this terrifying phase and no matter how much I told them they are not real, it just make them more upset. Maybe my method is not right. I may do it in reverse. I think I may just say that monsters/ ghosts are real. Maybe by just saying that, it may dismiss her fear. I should have try this.

Perhaps this cute monsters will do no harm to them. I make this cute monster activity for Iyra. She loved it. I also invited few of her friends (our neighbors) to have a try. Sofia, a 5 year old whimsical girl got so excited she honestly praised me "I never played this kind of game. Where did you get the idea Auntie?" It is funny when simple thing means so much to a little girl. 

These cute monsters were drawn by a bunch of talented Indonesian artists, but I am so upset I did not save the link. Anyway enjoy this bunch of cute monsters!

Cute Monsters

Make me, make me!

The monster maker

You got my horn wrong babe!

I'm a gween monshter.

My horn, my horn!

I wanna look angry, not this.

I'm watching you!

I need a dentist.

Ga-ga!

No comments: