Thursday, December 24, 2015

Who has hands but cannot clap?

We're always on road trips. Sometimes we visited NekMa and TokBa in Kelantan, and sometimes to Johor Bharu visited Bapak. In order to have a good time while driving, I need to think of some activities for the girls to make sure they are all occupied and not diverted my attention to things like "Mummy, see that teddy bear in the car at the back!", "Mummy, can you help me with this game?", "Mummy, could you please color my nails?". Girls, I'm driving. 

So I created this riddles. Kids love riddles. At least I can make them occupied for 10 heavenly minutes. I let them asked me with the riddles and tried to answer it, even though I already knew the answers. In order to have the extra 10 minutes, you may give wrong answer multiple times and trust me the kids will love it. 

So here are the riddles for you to print and laminate. If you guys want a Word version, you may leave your email and I'll try to get back to you! Till then, bye.

Riddle 1

Riddle 2

Riddle 3

Riddle 4

Riddle 5

No comments: