Monday, February 1, 2016

It's Time to Spa, Lego!

Inspired by mamapapabubba, we made our own mini spa for our Lego people. We gathered all the materials commonly found around the house. The girls splendidly spent four hours pampering the minifigures. Yes, four hours!!

I eavesdropped their making-up conversation with teeny-weeny Lego people.

Iyra: Oh my, so cute. Jangan takut, Mia tak lemas. (The bath tub was clearly too big for her Mia.)

Iesha: Cutey cutey little Melinda. Let me help you wash your wig. Whoops, I'm sorry. Iesha pasang kepala balik okay. (She accidentally pulled off Melinda's head.)

Iris: This spa opens for all. To people and animal. (I spotted a big grizzly bear joined the crowd too.)

 Materials needed: 
Bowls of foamy water
Squeeze bottles of water (I used travelling shampoo bottles)
Chunks of bar soap
Mini towels (I cut out fleece cloth)
Two small cases of shower cream and shampoo 
Lego minifigures

 Waiting to be pampered. Gosh, the girls charging for this?

 Wash my hair please. 

 The bear obviously can't wait.

 Too excited!

 Emma Peel wants some perfume.

What a great day for us Lego people! Thanks big people!

No comments: