Monday, July 7, 2008

Leaving Your Mark On My Body

My Name: Mummy She

My Story: Becoming a mother has changed me. It altered the entire way I see the world. It also altered the way I see my belly. I previously had the sexiest belly on earth. But not anymore on July 1, 2008 when I got my first mark on my sexiest belly! You start making marks on my belly by stretching your body! Baby when are you going to stop maneuvering and kicking and somersaulting? You leave the marks on my belly! Oh no baby no!!! Mummy won’t have that sexiest belly anymore!

My Cocoa: Cocoa Butter Body Butter – Core 05

My Masseur: Your lovely Bapak

My Day‘n Night Job: Garu my belly

My Piece of Mind: Don’t stop maneuvering and kicking and somersaulting me baby because that’s the only way I know that you are just fine in me. Don’t worry about the marks since they are going to be the most beautiful history of you on my body!

My Extra Piece of Mind: Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

MiJa said...

you're right mummy she..I still have it, so that I know I was pregnant. I don't see it as a somthg ugly..as u said, it's a beautiful history!

Shahida Shalahim said...

yeap mummy mija.strechmark is art for me.(still in denial mode..haha)

bapak iris adeena said...

yup.. bapak will not visit jalan wong ah jang eventhough mummy got scretchmark kan baby...

Shahida Shalahim said...

the only born genius-u rasa putih got strechmark not?

bapak iris adeena said...

Bapak tak tau.. Rasanya takde kot.. Hehehe

bapak iris adeena said...

i am ur silent reader a.k.a secret admirer haha