Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Burpy Me

I burp since the first month of my pregnancy. I do burp a lot that makes me hurt. Burp! Yes, I know it’s pretty gross but it’s uncontrollable. Sometimes I make rap song using the burps to annoy Bapak. I think it would be a hit if I send the rap demo to Snoop Dog because Bapak never get annoyed with my burps, so sure does Snoop. Burp!

The first thing I did in the morning was burping. My burp is kind of an alarm clock to Bapak to get up in the morning. Sometimes I laugh to myself hearing my own burps, but most of the times I get soooo burp! I get soooo…burppppp!!!! Burppp!!! Maddening!

Bapak said it is normal to burp while I am pregnant. It is maybe due to lactose intolerance meaning that some people don't make enough lactase - the enzyme that breaks down lactose (the sugar in dairy products) - so they get bloated if they have too much milk or ice cream or chocolate. And who on earth can defy the temptation of having eskrem itik or worst Häagen-Dazs? I’d rather choose burping than saying no to all those scrumptious tidbits. Burpppp! Some said “it is probably because of the indigestion from your baby pushing up on your stomach”. Burp! But I don’t think they are right since we together fight against the burp. Kan baby kan? You help me kick all the gases and winds. I am pretty sure if the gas in my stomach is Helium, I would be a happy baby blue balloon on air. We would fly together with the birds and stay on the clouds for a while. Burppp!!! Burppp!!!

Burpppppp! Whatever it is I wish you are just fine inside of me. Do not burp my dear baby, I am afraid that you might swallow the amniotic fluid that makes you terbelahak and no one in there will pat your back. Stay just fine my dear baby!

Burpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!! Oh, burp…what burp…a burp…burpy me…

4 comments:

Mummy Hanny said...

hehe..wind one body la kirenye nih? lepas bersalin nnt sure bapak baby tu miss nak dengar rap burp mummy she!
kekekeee.....

Shahida Shalahim said...

haha!that is for sure!i rs i nk masukkan burp rap tu dlm youtube la..mana tau oprah nak panggil bt show ke kan!

bapak iris adeena said...

BURPP... Alhamdulillah.. No matter what burpy rappy sound your mummy is make.. Bapak will always love her..

Shahida Shalahim said...

bapak, pls dont stop loving the grossy burpy me...