Monday, June 23, 2008

Instead Of Counting Birthdays, I Count Blessings Every Day!

I turned 27 on June 22, 2008. And I really thanked God for these beautiful and blessed years. There are too many blessed things happened in my life and of course to list one is having you in my belly. Another year that God gave me is really a happy gift. Thanks Allah for everything, anything that you gave and will give to me (albeit some times I err… unintended missed solah).

Another greatest gift that Allah gives to me is your beloved Bapak. Not only because of his sexy smirk (oh la la!), but also the brilliant brain he got. Brilliant here means how he is so smart in organizing a surprise birthday party to Mummy! I was so overwhelmed that made me cried dalam hati.

We celebrated Mummy’s birthday at Swiss Garden Hotel, Beserah, and 30 minutes from our rented house. Not that I want to showing off, but when it comes to celebrations and parties, I just want a simple and undemanding one. (I am quite stingy when it comes in spending money. Oh yeah?) But Bapak said he wanted a different ambience to celebrate my birthday, not an ordinary one at home.

So there we were at Swiss Garden’s 8345 room, the room which faces the beautiful beach and the bluest sky I have ever seen. How on earth the tears wouldn’t stream on your face seeing all these surprise? I love Bapak so much not because of this surprise (well liar, of course it have a say of 30% of my love towards Bapak), but because how he can manage to do all these. He is the busiest medical doctor I ever known (well, all doctors are busy) but still he has the time to plan this romantic birthday party! Oh, now I really cry, yes, di luar hati.

I got a stunning handbag which I got my tongue twisted to pronounce the brand-Guy Laroche (Gilaruc I think). Hopefully I won’t feel supercilious once I bring it to the office since I never had such an expensive handbag. And I got a book too, ‘Mencari Jalan Pulang, Daripada Sosialisme Kepada Islam’ by Kassim Ahmad. And not to forget the birthday card. And of course a slice of Secret Recipe’s cake!

There went my birthday celebration perfectly at 12 midnight June 22, 2008 at Swiss Garden. Wherever the celebration is, Bapak still his best self in kain pelekat and me with my new long john and tee. Bapak sang me the birthday song while dancing his best belly dance and I blew the candles for a lengthy time since I have lots of wishes and hopes!

Thank you so much my dear Abang, your dear Bapak. And I also thank for all the well-wishers who phoned me and texted me – my adored family, my all dearly loved cousins and my dear friends.

Happy 27th Birthday to myself!


Oh what a lovely presentation!
I see Bapak in Kassim, seriously!

No comments: