Monday, June 23, 2008

I Can See The Balls, You Are A Boy!


The most mysterious question has been answered on June 17, 2008 when an Iraqi doctor scanned my belly. No wonder you kicked me a lot, you got that two balls that you cannot resist yourself from kicking the balls too! How cute those two balls hanging from between your two fatty hips. You don’t even shy to show to the rest of the world, not only for Bapak and Mummy’s eyes, but the doctor’s too. Oh, how macho you are my dear baby!

When the doctor broke the news, Bapak just can’t help himself smiling from ear to ear. He definitely won the guessing game. Oh how on earth was I got myself wrong for my first mother instinct? I should have guessed you a boy since you are kicking me 24/7, but I thought you might be a naughty girl since I taught Electrical and Electronics Technology, that Heat Transfer and that Computer-Aided Design to approximately 240 university students (which most of them are boysssss!!! Did I mention boys?). Nay, I was wrong! You are a very boy with that so-called scrotum!

Oh welcome my baby boy! I am sure you are a handful one just like your Bapak. Honestly I only prepared for the baby girl’s name which I would love to name you as Nona if you are a girl. The only one who thought about the baby boy’s name was…again, Bapak! He wants to name you Solehuddin which I would prefer to call you Superdin when I dressed you up with Superman’s attire. I have to start thinking of the boy’s name now!

This is really one of my OMG’s moments. I am going to have a baby boy! Yeehaa!!! In another 2 months time I have two boys as my roommates! Oh how my life will change for a very boyful hour!

Post/ script: Should Mummy get 3 Superman’s attire?

4 comments:

Mummy Hanny said...

Wahhhhh so the very blessed moment mase tau baby's gender kan? Still remember my mixed feelings a year ago... hik hik hik...

Shahida Shalahim said...

ye mummy hunny.so very the mixed feelings.even until loni i cannot imagine im going to hv a boy!

~Norul Mas Hana ~ said...

ohho...i'm not a good guesser...

Shahida Shalahim said...

aunty hana..it's okay.u can try next time yah!