Friday, November 7, 2008

The Nanny Named Who?


I have big problem now. Bigger than me. Bigger than Cik Iris. I have problem finding the nanny. Why everyone would love to work at KFC? Why do they love to be couch potatoes than learn new language-the baby language? Where are you lurking the good nanny? Oh, please come out and take care of Cik Iris. She is such a doll she wont bite you. She only screams like a boy when nursing. She only wants my milk. And that's why she screams. And when she sleeps, she sleeps like a baby. So you can do whatever you like, napping or wathing telly. Please come out oh dear nanny. Please, just please.


I have problem. I cherish myself. I sang The Nanny Named Fran. That is my favorite show.


She was working in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens,'

Til her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes.

What was she to do? Where was she to go? She was out on her fanny...

So over the bridge from Flushing to the Sheffield's door.

She was there to sell make-up, but the father saw more.

She had style! She had flair! She was there.

That's how she became the Nanny!


Who would have guessed that the girl we've described,

Was just exactly what the doctor prescribed?

Now the father finds her beguiling (watch out C.C.!).

And the kids are actually smiling (such joie de vivre!).

She's the lady in red when everybody else is wearing tan...

The flashy girl from Flushing, the Nanny named Fran!



I have problem. shsaddh9r82082jsadkedjd02ur2108347cmyhv0ugkjf03uf. Now my keyboard has problem.


I have problem. Please help me.

2 comments:

Intan said...

used to watch the nanny too! haha..suka suara fran yg serak2 basah ala2 amy winehouse gitu..kehkeh..anyway my first time here..salam perkenalan!

Shahida Shalahim said...

hi supermummy!salam perkenalan jugek.yes,franny yg best itu,wish ada mcm tu sorang di kuantan.hehe.