Monday, December 15, 2008

Why Mummy So Pissed Off

Oh, I miss this blog so much! It has been a dog’s age I didn’t write my mind out. I have two big reasons. First, I didn’t read a lot lately. The last book I have read was Tales from the Court and other stories by Matthew Thomas given by Bapak as a gift for me for delivering you. Okay let me be frank. I only read the foreword. How could Bapak give me that kind of book when I underwent a confinement? I was so confined. Urgh!

Second reason why I didn’t blog for ages is because I hate blogging without any photos attached. So why didn’t I snap lots of lovely you? Why oh why? It was because I have lost my Sony T9. Okay let me be frank again. My T9 has been stolen by penchuri laknat. It happened a week after Hari Raya. Yes, a week after Hari Raya Aidilfitri. It happened when I was totting you and we both went to sleep because we were so sleepy. No! Because all of us (Mummy, Tok Ba and you) have been hypnotized by that penchuri laknat! If not how could he simply entered Tok Ba’s house and rampok all those precious stuff? I have lost all of your precious snapshots too! And oh yeah, he stole my handphone too. Urgh!

All I can do is pray to God to make that penchuri laknat go straight to hell. Instead, Nek Ma asked me to pray for that particular P.L. to be a good man in future. Okay Nek Ma, I will listen to you as always. Oh please penchuri laknat go straight to hell.

And that were two big reasons why I didn’t blog for almost two months.

But don’t you worry my little miss! Because now….. I am back!!!

4 comments:

Mummy Hanny said...

ayokkk!! the penchuri laknat tu mmg laknatullah btol!

i hev the same experience! most hanny's vid gone with the wind oredi..!!

Shahida Shalahim said...

yes, very the laknatullah.dohla dia boleh park lg motor bwh garage rumah parents i.mmg kena pukau for sure.

vagg© said...

takpe memang nescaya dia hidup dalam kdaan penuh tak tenteram huhuhu
sorry to hear that
patut le lama xnmpak kat ym..
terpk2 gak aku

Shahida Shalahim said...

betol auntie vaggie.supaya dia akan hidup dlm keadaan plg tak tenteram sbg sorg manusia.