Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally!

It is hard to allow others to keep my precious cargo. I am so nervous leaving and let you alone wrenching new environment, new people, and new everything. Are you keeping on staring at the fan on the ceiling like you always did at home? Do they know how to make you laugh with Squid the Squeaker? Will they cradle you when you want to sleep? Do they sing a bath song like Bapak always did to you? Or are they just leaving you crying and scream to your face to just make you shut up? Oh man, I can’t have my mind in one piece now.

This is the first day I leave you with the babysitter. So many things caught up in my mind. Sigh. Are you okay now? What are you doing now? Up to now (3 hours from the time I left you), I have called your sitter 4 times and texted her 5 times asking for you. Please, I wish I were a housewife. A good one who knows how to cook.

Ah, finally I leave you out with the sitter. I hope you are doing just fine. You don’t have Mummy for a while. But you do have Squid the Squeaker. Let the sitter squeeze it for you and you will be just fine.

Oh, how I wish I can secretly put CCTV on the sitter’s house!

Ah, finally!

4 comments:

Mummy Hanny said...

sabor je la mummy she. just hope for the best!

Shahida Shalahim said...

mummyyyy hannnyyy!!!setiap hari i tk boleh buat kerja memikirkan iris.(baru 2 hari).uwaaaa!!!

nodoya shalala said...

hum..rileks la kakak..don't think too much..she's gonna be fine with kak mah, plus kita bg big apple smlm mesti dia nk jg baek2...hahaha! jht nye aku..

Shahida Shalahim said...

oh anya,big apple saje tdk mencupi utk mengawal suara cik iris yg nyaring itu.hopefully the angels will always secretly watching all the nannies in the world.(er, adake org nampak angels?)