Friday, December 26, 2008

Three Months

You are already three months? Three months, already? This month was somewhat bittersweet for me, because I feel like you officially left your newborn days behind. Your cries doesn’t sound like ‘newborn’ sound anymore, you smile a lot, you coo a lot and you have more control of your head and body movements. I no longer keep track of your age in few weeks, you are starting to outgrow your 0-3 outfits. Lots of transitions this month and even though I don’t want to admit it, I’d say you are no longer a newborn. Oh Iris, you are growing too fast. You are, however, one of the sweetest, most content babies I have ever been around. You offer a smile to everyone who takes the time to talk to you. And you are no longer a sleepyhead, you spent most of the time playing with musical fish and squeakers, and oh yeah you have been busy acting a nerd reading your first book. You also love playing Up Up and Away with Bapak. So, even though I am somewhat sad, I am excited to see what each new phase has in store for you. Iris, for whatever months you will age, I will always love you.

You even have new style of sleep (Iris-3 months old)

4 comments:

MiJa said...

wah, she got 'freestyle'!!

Shahida Shalahim said...

haha,mama mija,yes,freestyle.

Mummy Hanny said...

ahaks, gambar ni mmg nampak 100% muka bapak dia, but not the size of course (yet!) hehe
btw, i tried fenugreek and it works! Yayy!!

Shahida Shalahim said...

mummy hanny,yes,she's very the bapak's dotta.wah!congrats!let's fill up the bottles!i tk boleh mkn herbs fenugreek tu..cik iris sakit perot.membazir je beli kot internet.tkpela..anything for cik iris.