Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mummy, I Want More!

Click to enlarge!

Last week I bought these cool storage and feeding bottles from my favorite website, Mom’s Little One. It really motivates me to fill up the bottles with my BM because every ounce has its own inspirational line with cute cartoon character. First ounce shows a crying cartoon face, second ounce with a hunger face, third ounce with yummy face, fourth ounce with burping face, and finally the fifth ounce stated my favorite line ‘Tq Mom’. And that’s why I always try to fill up the bottles up to five ounce because I really want you to have that happy face just like the cartoon. (“Oh Mummy, you are the best target person of any salesman”).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She!
mcmne nak beli kat Mom’s Little One?
she beli set breastfeeding ek?
brape RM?
tell me more!

Shahida Shalahim said...

mummy syu,browse to http://www.momslittleones.com/ and shop!its so easy!shipping pun sgt cepat.feeding bottles ni mmg sgt best.harga around rm35 plus ada 6 bottles without pacifiers.i love to talk about breastfeeding.sure this space isnt enuff.nnt kita ym deh.for now,if u r interested,buy online those bottles.make sure ada maybank2u.lg sng.