Monday, May 11, 2009

Mama Mia! I sayang you, you tau!

Selamat Hari Ibu, Mama!


Mama,
Thank you for always,
picks up my calls,
listens to my "Mama tau dok...",
introduces me to Klasik FM,
cooks my favorite laksa,
lends (like I ever pay her back? :P) me moneys (yes, it is so plural that it needs an S),
buys me glamor kebaya,
sings silly songs aired on your favorite Klasik FM,
allows me to win in our words war (once in a blue moon),
cracks stupid jokes,
laughs over silly jokes I've made,
sleeps with open mouth,
nags forever.

Thank you for always being,
my star,
my heaven,
my ear,
my eyes,
my hands,
my credit card,
my car,
my book to treasure,
my my my...
I love you Mama Mia!
And I will always do.


Again, when it comes to express my true feelings, my primer language is the best. "Mama, I saye gilo ko you, Mama. I saye you lebih dari rantai mah dan gele mah hok you ado. I saye gilo lebih dari buku-buku cito I hok I ado. I saye sangat kat you Ma. Ma, once in a lifetime, allow me to say it mace ore Kolumpo, Mama, I heart kat you ah Mama, sayang gilerrrr!!!"

Your carina daughter,
Kakak.

2 comments:

nodoya shalala said...

ooo...yg tido ternganga mmg aku xtahan. hahaha....

MiJa said...

ore Kolumpo??? ekekekekekeek gilo kelakar..yet so true..^^