Friday, August 21, 2009

Free Nursery

Susu time!

Iris managed the free nursery on Bapak's birthday.

Bapak, are you proud of me?

Free tuition everyone? Hi, I'm Cikgu Iris.

Eh, sedap-lah mee Mama Kakak Adrianna masak. Mummy I pandai masak bubur je. I dah boring actually makan bubur, dah 5 bulan asyik makan bubur je.

Lunch hour! Thanks Anyon for helping me out.
These are some of the photos I managed to snap on that free nursery day, ironically on my Firdausku Sorang's 28th birthday. I had a thought on the previous night to text Bapak 28 birthday wishes, but it turned out I can only texted him once! I am a good sitter, Iris is the best!



2 comments:

nodoya shalala said...

nk join! nk join!
best la weh...xaci..

bapak iris adeena said...

Bapak very proud of iris.
Iris the baby's manager and cikgun tuition..