Thursday, August 13, 2009

Selamat Hari Lahir, Bapak!

It is August 12th! Bapak, happy 28th birthday! We share the same birthday month. I wish you the happiest birthday! I'm sorry I cannot write much, because I am acting nursery manager today. I am helping Mummy with another two babies. Our babysitter takes a week leave. She's in Sarawak now. I'll ask Mummy to upload our activities' photos tomorrow!

Happy Birthday, Bapak! I love you berry berry much! Muach! I can make muach sound now. I'll show you in the next two weeks okay Bapak! Muach.

Bapak, Mummy said this "Abang, I miss the teamwork". What teamwork, Bapak?

9 comments:

MiJa said...

happy birthday to encik bapak,suami puan shahida!

daughterette said...

bravo to u!!couldn't imagine if i hv to take care of my boys without hubby by my side..may Allah bless u always..dipermudahkan segala urusan

Shahida Shalahim said...

puan mija-thx a lot bagi pihak suami saya!

daughterette-thx a bunch dear!doakan semoga ex coursemate u itu berjaya dlm pelajarannya.amin!

nodoya shalala said...

selamat hari jd abg fir..

xoxo,
dik an..adik ipar mu.

bapak iris adeena said...

Bapak ucapkan tima kasih semua

Shahida Shalahim said...

oh bapak,thx for the visit!

bapak iris adeena said...

Eleh mummy kan dia macam la bapak nie tak penah visit.. bapak cuma tak komen sebab hari tue telupa password la..

Unknown said...

luv da masquerade!wish i could jon ur party.epi bday my cute niece,iris!-aunty lynnn-

Shahida Shalahim said...

oh my dear autie lynn,thx for the visit,hey pls come to the real party this raya..pls auntie lynn pls!