Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Birthday presents from Firdausku Sorang

In all the world

There's just one Mum

Who stands out

From the rest,

And just in case

You are wondering,

It's you Mum ~

You are the best!

Happy Birthday!


Calendar hits June 22 and I'm 29 this year. I wish for more happy years ahead, and more loves! Happy birthday to me! Thank you for all the wishers!
P/S: I am practical, so are my birthday presents. I got a waist trimmer, a voucher and a card and a cake. (It's a hint, I better watch out, that waist trimmer, it's a sign to get back to good old shape, or else he'll run away with woman with better shape and waist. Watch out babe!)

6 comments:

Shahida Shalahim said...

happy birthday sistah! i cuma ada satu keinginan. boleh u kembali kpd saiz S?? i tasuka la u gemok terebot2 mcm ni. segalanya geleber. jomla kurus blk.

Shahida Shalahim said...

oh, sorry..itu adalah nodoya shalala. lupa nk sign out u punya.

dayangbest said...

atm slip tu utk ape??

Shahida Shalahim said...

Dayang-ATM slip tu bday voucher!haha sng I nk online shoping bebeh!

daughterette said...

aiyh???my hubby's birthday is today, June 23rd. are u a home-person too??(cancer)hehe.anyway,happy birthday

Shahida Shalahim said...

Im yes I'm very homey.cancerian rocks!!