Monday, April 22, 2013

My Gene

Iris is four, will reach five in a few months. However, she talks like forty.

Scene 1
Nek Ma teased her on her weird fashion sense. Iris layered her t-shirts and wore socks in the middle of the afternoon with a temperature of 36 degree Celsius. She knew Nek Ma teased her.

Iris: Iris tak akan cakap dengan Nek Ma selama-lamanya.

Oh. My. Girl.

Scene 2
Bapak scolded her for sleep late. Bapak gave a light pat on her foot.

Iris: Bapak tahu tak, Nabi pun tak pernah buat macam ni kat anak dia. Bapak paham tak? Iris kecik lagi, baru 5 years. Bukannya 6 years old lagi.

Oh. My. Girl.

Scene 3
I kept on delaying to make her bedtime milk.

Iris: Tolong-lah buat susu Iris, Mummy. Iris ni tak pandai lagi. Fikir-lah sikit.

Oh. My. Girl


I'm surprised with her great vocabularies. It is obvious that she got all the words from the books I've read to her. But how she knows how to precisely apply them at the right time and at the right place? I guessed it's in the gene.

Well, my gene. :P

2 comments:

yonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yonnie said...

drama queen...just like mummy