Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.

I have missed so many events to pen out in my blog lately. One of them was Ayah Di's wedding. This is his second marriage, his first was (how should I put it in a proper way, ye?)...umm, was, "Kusangkakan panas sehingga ke petang, rupanya hujan di tengahari". I cannot attend my old schoolmate's big day, Aunty Kama, due to Ayah Di's wedding. (Err, Kama, hadiah kawin is on the way ye!). Unfortunately Bapak had to work that very Saturday, so we ended up having no Bapak photos. And most of the times, "Sekeping gambar menggambarkan seribu patah perkataan". So here are the photos of that wedding day and the funny captions of what the kids thought about marriage and getting married.

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife."-(Tom, 5)
"It isn't always just how you look. Look at me, I'm handsome like anything and I haven't got anybody to marry me yet."-(Gary, 7)

"Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I have been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me."-(Bobby, 8)

"Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take out the trash."-(Randy, 8)

"Oh, bayi ni sungguh montel dan cantik dan kecik seperti buah karot bayi yang Mummy suka beli di Giant"-(Mummy She, 28)
"Semoga berbahagia sehingga ke berjumpa balik di syurga nanti. Love you Ayah Di. Selamat berkenalan Cik Lina"-(Kami semua!)
"It might help to watch soap operas all day." (Carin, 9)

"Spend most of your time loving instead of going to work." (Tom, 7)

"Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will get cold. Other people care more about the food." (Brad, 8)

"Kenapa kita semua sungguh gorgeous dan handsome-handsome belaka?"-(Mummy She,28)

1 comment:

nodoya shalala said...

kelihatan comel la si karot oren tu buatkan anya mao blk ke kontan aje..dahla sduah tau tepok2 semut. adoiyai!!!