Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If cupcake be the food of love, eat on!

Iris, you are not allowed to peep!!


O romeo, romeo! Where are thou romeo?
To entertain the time with thoughts of love,
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day,
This is the way I hast shown my love,
I get thou the best cupcakes in town,
Let's bite them and start the show!


This is the best (yet crazy) approach I used to get our second Iris (haha!not this soon-lah). I online shopped this funny and creamy cupcakes from Wondermilk and Bapak went bananas when he saw a box of 36 pieces of peepy cupcakes. Mind you mine aren't that pinky (haha!) and for sure we didn't allow Iris to peep into our fridge until the last piece is melted and digested of course. And hey, it worked, seriously, it worked! Oh what a blast! The cupcake, mind you. Thanks to ilovecuppacakes.com.


2 comments:

Muslimah Perth said...

mmm..yummy! do they do delivery to Perth ;p ?

Shahida Shalahim said...

i guess they do not la sheri.so tempting the postman might eat them before they reach you.