Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why now Mummy? Why?

Mummy, I am not ready to have Maureen as my little sister. Or perhaps Edrus as my little brother. Why this soon Mummy why? Now I know what teamwork you always said to Bapak. Mummy, you are so selfish. I know you want 8 babies, but why this soon, Mummy?

Ris, she's just a 6 weeks' zigot. Don't be cruel to the little smallest thing like what you always did to the ants. Love your sister, okay Ris? Now, let Mummy hug hug you.

Will you love me like you love me now?

I will always love you. But now you are my anak perak, your little sister took your place as anak emas now.

Really, Mummy?

No sayang, all my babies are anak emas. Let Mummy hug hug you.

No Mummy, I have mixed feelings now. Let me sulk for awhile.


This is Iris when she sulks.

Why Mummy why?

9 comments:

nodoya shalala said...

hahahaha.klaka gilo!

dayangbest said...

maureen...klasss gitu!

me likey..hahah i chop jadi godmother laa gini

Mummy Hanny said...

Mummy She, are u expecting the second?

p/s: Serupo je Hanny bile merajuk. memang berguling gitu jgk..Comel benar pe'el...

daughterette said...

iris as the firstborn will always hv the best lifetime privilege of all mommy's firsts..no doubt about that..don't u worry iris..see...even when u sulk u are loved by everyone..hehe..take care of ur lil sis/bro n ur mum!!congrats she & firdaus

Shahida Shalahim said...

anya-kakak iris kirim salam.

dayang-maureen la konon,mak dia mcm serabai makcik gila and mak very the melayu tulen.ha ha!

mummy hanny-yes,im expecting the 2nd.hehe.yes,begitulah cik iris bila merajuk.

daughterette-yes,u r right!tq tq very much.

MiJa said...

oh,sudah lama tidak blogging
aku last tau ni?

TAHNIAH for the second!
iris,jaga Mummy..dont break her heart..(hahaha..apakah!)

my son kalau merajuk,bukan setakat berguling..siap menjerit2 lagi.byk2 la bersabar..huhu

firdaus said...

haha..klakar tol dialog itu..
tahniah tahniah..
antara org yg lambat tahu..

AuAu said...

wah, expecting for the second time? Congratulation Dik!! I hope Iris will understand and will become a gud sister.

Unknown said...

hahahah.sangat kelakar okey. comel giler merajuknya. jumpa u hari raya nanti k. pls balik. ramai x balik raya nanti