Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Twenty Ten!

Hello everyone! My oh my, I haven't blog for years! Lots of things to write, of course about Iris and her little sister. Oh, don't be panic, the little sister is still in my womb. Iris is still breastfeeding even now she is an anak dara. But thanks to Enfagrow, you help me a lot (urgh, my night is not pleasant anymore).

Oh my, I miss this blog so much. Sorry guys, I didn't reply to any messages lately, I tell you why in the next post. So many stories to tell, where was I lurking all this while? Ha-ha!

Anyway, Happy Twenty Ten everyone! May this year bring you happiness and more happy happy times! Umm, I have no new year resolutions, in fact I never have one. I live on daily basis, ha-ha what a big L!

What we did on New Year? We (Anya and I) cleaned the whole house, we re-arranged the furnitures, the bed, the everything. And what did Iris do? She messed up the house. She is very good at that. Now enjoy the photos, I write more later!

My book shelf - Before

After

There she goes

"Mummy, let me help you."

There she went to another spot. Her fave spot - The Playland.

Hi Mr Potato!

She tried to put Mr Potato's glasses on her.

"Let me fix your nose To-To" (that's how she pronounce Mr Potato)

"Mummy, do I look like Miss Potato?"

1 comment:

nodoya shalala said...

mummy! keep on writing! keep on writing!