Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Baby Einstein Part One

Iris can understand simple instructions, which somehow amaze me as a mother. It doesn’t take long for her to learn new things, I guess she’s more like a sponge now, soak up every new things around her.

Scene One
“Iris, please go get the books and read.” She would take her books and get the pillow and lying down and acting reading out loud. I don’t know where she got that manner to take a pillow while reading a book. I guess I knew it.

Scene Two
“Iris, where should you put your dirty clothes?” To my surprise, she put it into the laundry basket! I never taught that to her, (yet). I really have to behave as Iris would imitate my actions.

Scene Three
“Iris, jom solat!” She would take her bath mat and bow.

Scene Four
“Iris, let’s read Quran!” She acts as if she recites a Surah. I tell you, it’s a different tone when she reads ordinary books and a Holy Quran. Seriously, I cannot stop laughing the first time she did this last three months.

Scene Five
While I am busy preparing the food, she busies herself carrying the plate with foodstuff to the dinner table.

Scene Five
She really likes new people. She would greet and go closer to the new people, be it grannies, teenagers or babies, black or white. I discovered this on her eleventh month.

Scene Six
“Iris, please keep your toys into the storage.” She would do that and mess them up again.

Scene Seven
“Iris, please kiss Mummy.” She will kiss me and my heart would melt.

Scene Eight
“Iris, please don’t play with the water!” She would take her dirty clothes and put them into the pail with water and play for hours.

Scene Nine
“Iris, come here and wear your shirts on!” She would run away with her diaper and sometimes without it. I think this is not so Einstein.

Every baby is Baby Einstein. What your baby can do?

4 comments:

Mummy Hanny said...

My Hanny can nag! Believe it or not at 2.5years!

Shahida Shalahim said...

mummy hanny,really hanny can nag?at 2.5 yrs?imagine when she's 12!he he!

Mummy Hanny said...

gosh, looks like i ve got to upgrade my nagging skill to overcome hers!

Shahida Shalahim said...

mummyhanny-haha,yes!