Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Admission Part 1

I was admitted to HTAA.

For four days. Four miserable days.

I bled and they called it AHP. For I don't know what AHP is, the only thing I knew I was bled the blood clot the size of my palm.

They did the best but all they can say was "Undetermined Cause".

Best of all, they said I have an active baby. I saw him smiling and say "Help me Mummy. I want to stay longer in your womb. It is my 25 weeks and 5 days and I still want to grow in your warmth womb". Seriously I saw him smiling. So they gave me Dexa, a true pain in the ass. Dexa, the steroid to strengthen his lungs. Just like his elder sister, Kak Iris, she too was given the steroid. 'Both of you have tried the steroid; please stay away from it once you grow up'.

It was hell on the third day.

I missed Iris the most.

I annoyed loved ones.

I cheated the doctors. I showed them clean pad. I got caught.

I can't lie anymore. So I told them I want AOR; discharge At Own Risk.

They explained the risks. They really are professionals. I love doctors. I married one.

I signed the form. Got into the car, and went home.

With blood clot.


5 comments:

dayangbest said...

mek, hang in there k!!

take care!

Shahida Shalahim said...

thanks dayang!and u really voguey kat capetown..very the jelesi!

daughterette said...

it's APH - antepartum hemorrhage..anyway..regarding the pap smear if u worry so much ur hubby should hv like cables in HUSM to get the results much earlier than 2 months..once the slides are ready, the diagnosis part won't take so long..unless the pathologists have towers of slides to be interpreted

Shahida Shalahim said...

daughterette-oh thx for the definition.my husband?cables?u know what dear?one of the reasons i married firdaus abas is to easily get that precious yellow ticket-medical cert whenever i feel like having one haha.and id like to have that privileges in the hospital.now meet mr fidraus abas, he'd never entertain such thing.'u wife i ke,u lover i ke,sape u utk dpt keistimewaan dariku?'and that's him.so tunggu je la result lg 2 bulan.:)

daughterette said...

oh pity,MCs maybe..but the nightmares of not knowing ur results..urghh...i guess u hv to bear with it..insyaAllah it will be fine