Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It is so wrong!

Iris is a light sleeper. I guess the last thing she would love to do is sleep. It is quite hard for me since I need a good night sleep. I browsed through several websites on baby sleep patterns. And what shocked me the most is the way to make my Iris sleep better and longer at night. She is still breastfeeding, but my milk is not enough to make her full. Instead, I give her a bottle of milk whenever she wakes up in the middle of the night, with a little prayer that she might sleep until morning.

Guess what? It is so wrong to do that!!

Read the tip from http://www.slumbersounds.com: Tip: A bottle at night is a bad habit. It's bad for your toddler's teeth and her ears, and if it becomes part of her routine, she'll always need it to fall asleep, even when she wakes up in the middle of the night. Get rid of it now if you haven't done so already.

Oh my God! I must get rid of it now!

My, what I need the most is a husband!

No comments: