Monday, April 19, 2010

Footling Breech

I had my biweekly appointment today. I got not so good news. I called my good listener.

Abang, doktor cakap baby footling breech. She kena Ceaser delivery.

Takpe, belum term lagi. Insya Allah dah term nanti baby pusing.

Ye ke?

Insya Allah, tapi footling breech tu macam susah sikit.

Macam susah sikit?

You know how much I want vaginal delivery kan? Even last time scary gila.

Insya Allah, boleh.

I googled for the information. Footling breech is the least common breech. I guess that's enough for me.

I hope for the best.

And prepare for the worst.

3 comments:

vagg© said...

cidaaaaaaaa.. sowi aku lupa nk inform. aku bersalin dh. boy. huhuh ceaser. and never thought of that before. huhuh

nih link baru blog aku: http://nini3posen.com

daughterette said...

maybe it sounds insane.try talk to the baby to turn his head down everyday.pray to God too.that is the most mummy can do :)Both my sons pun been breach for sometime before suddenly near term the head is the presenting part

Shahida Shalahim said...

vaggie!ya Allah hang dah selamat ka?lama betol aku tk bloghopping.comel gila ur son mcm muka u la vaggie!congrats!

daughterette,i talk to my baby asking to turn down.my mistake was i googled for danger,ha ha.oh please Allah,i want normal delivery i want six babies,You know that!thanx dr daughterette!