Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Guessing Game...Again!

Boy, or...

...girl?

It was funny I read through my older posts and it was quite awkward when the time flies so fast. It seems that I just gave birth to my lovely daughter, Iris. It seems like yesterday! And now I’m pregnant with my second baby. Oh, how time flies!

So
I guess it is the right time to play a guessing game, again! After which my entry on the first one was on May 21, 2008. Here are the guessers and their guesses:

  • Mummy - Boy
  • Bapak - Boy (tiru I sebab last time wrong guess)
  • Nek Ma - Boy
  • Tok Kedah - "Takpa la mana-mana pun, asal baby sehat naa" (He-he)
  • Anya - Boy
  • Ayah Wan - Boy
Err, no one is guessing a girl? Want to give a try?

5 comments:

nodoya shalala said...

mestila boy. aku kn pawang. hahaha. selalu i teka betol ja. kali ni konpem betol jugak. heheh.

Shahida Shalahim said...

ye ko pawang baby.tp u kt u tknk jg if baby boy.ko evil ney,tk baik prejudice.

bapak iris adeena said...

Boy la, sebab baby nie suka mengeras (mummy selalu cakap baby dok mengeras).. Keras selalunya dikaitkan dengan lelaki..

Shahida Shalahim said...

bapak,sila balik kuantan sekarang!

Anonymous said...

i rasa kan twins???!!!! hah!!! terpesong smuaa kan... x derlahhh, boy!!! very veryy sureee... BOY!!!!!

auntysha