Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Heart You Oliver Jeffers

How to Catch a Star

Lost and Found

The Way Back Home

I bought Iris new books. I cannot wait to read with Iris and sometimes Iesha joined us too. The three books come with the gift set so that the reading time wouldn't be plain. I cannot wait to pretend finding our way back home with the intergalactic walkie-talkie in The Way Back Home, helping the penguin plush toy find its own way back to the South Pole in Lost and Found and looking out for the stars with the stargazer's torch in How to Catch a Star.

I love picture books. I always love good paintings. Most of all, I love wordless book, so that I can make up story to my girls. I love acting too, last night I was a very busy spider spinning the web when I read through The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle. The previous night I was a brown big bear. Iris seemed to like our reading time. Iesha too-she gave a big grin when I showed her Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See by Eric Carle. And hey, I have one big fan of my story telling time too-Anya! She can cook, I can read, I guess that's heaven for us.

Let me introduce the young author and illustrator, Oliver Jeffers. I heart you. I heart handsome man.

Hi handsome! Are you a brother to Jakob Dylan? (Dylan, my favorite boyfriend. Sing to me love)

P/S: Hey mommies, do you have any recommendation for picture books? Any books for 0-3 years old.

No comments: