Monday, September 27, 2010

Blocking the blog. What gives?

Of too many things. Never crossed my mind I’d block my blog. But something bugs me. Guess too many details I’ve been putting in my blog, details about my girls, now I become paranoid. The world is not a safe place; I’d rather keep all the stories of my motherhood and the girls all to myself. What if someone crazy out there who reads my blog regularly and plan abduction? Not a typical crazy, but with a capital C; and that fool will ask RM1 million for ransom, which obviously not in a million years I’ve had that amount in my bank. Perhaps I can give the fool my books which I love so much right after my parents.

Or is it a mid-life crisis? How on earth you know you have another 30 years to live? I don’t know what the hell is happening inside of me. I told Anya I want to be invisible; only visible to her and Iris and Iesha. This is what I told her.

Me: Ney, aku raso aku nak jadi invisible-lah. I’m sick of being manusia kelas pertengahan. Ney, why suddenly aku lost interest in fashion, in making friends, beli beg and baju comey-comey? Why Ney why?

Anya: Mu nak jadi invisible Kakak?

Me: Ho.

Anya: Aku raso bagus jugok mu jadi invisible, sebab aku tengok mu supo mokcik doh loni. Buruk.

Me: Thanks Ney. Aku suko komen mu.

Perhaps it is motherhood itself. Sometimes I feel it is a very lonely journey. So I guess I have nothing to say in my blog. Most of the times I have lot to say, but I have so few minutes to write; and that’s that, I kept struggling with the time lately. To Iris and Iesha, forgive me; I love you both every day, and every other day.

But a thought had changed my mind today. Yes, a thought. A positive thought. So here I am again, unblocking my blog.

So people, hi! How’s your day? How’s your blog?

No comments: