Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Auwww, so sweet!

"She, Tiah ada tulis pasal blog She kat wall dia.  Try tengok FB Abang."

And that really made my day.

"Article sharing from one of my best cousins in the world: 'http://www.mummyshe.blogspot.com/2012/04/celikmomz-by-prof-muhaya.html

Sorry kakak@ Firdaus Abas, I glamourkan your blog. I always inspired on how u raise up your children. Hihi. Forget about tv. Love books. Weekends at library! Oh, i love."

Auwww, so sweet of you girl. 

You know what girl?  I was smiling ear to ear yesterday, you really made my Tuesday.  I love good words, everybody loves good words.  Thanks for glamouring up my blog.  I never thought I have such a good reader, because I believe I am the only one who reads my own blog.  I write and I read.  You know that this blog is a special dedication for my future readers?  My girls?  And tell you what?  I'm honoured and flattered because I have present readers.  Auwww, so sweet.

Thanks for being inspired on how I raise my girls.  You know couz, I'm far from perfect.  But at least it's worth it if we try. You know couz, I scold my girls too especially when they performed that 'Crying Choir' and when their Bapak was out of the scene acting Robin Hood helping to beautify peoples' wounds?  I was no Robin Hood.  I definitely have that desctructable relationship with mostly everything when I'm physically tired.   But of course, I need to calm down and control.  How?  Scream not too high pitch, scold not too hard pat.  Because if I do more than that, I definitely cannot sleep at night talking to my own hand to have mercy on my girls.  Thanks to my hands they never had any hard pat onto my girls. 

And oh, that 'Forget about tv' part.  That is of course not that true.  Yes, we spent time watching TV, nope, I meant they spent their time watching their favorites.  Here are their favorites:  Little Kingdom, Umizoomi, Little Bill, Dora the Explorer, Barbapappa, La Pimpa, and Peppa Pig.  Here are my favorites: N.O.N.E. But yes, I need to limit the time. They are toddlers, they need physical activities.  But yes, again, when the father acting Robin hood, I need to have my free time and so TV is my option.  Definition of free time: washing, folding clothes, ironing, cooking, mopping, scrubbing, making bed, feeding, and breathing.

That books part?  Yes, that is indeed true.  I love books, Bapak loves books, the girls love books.  Who doesn't?  Smile.

You know what girl?  I read over and over and over of your status and I was grinning and I was in the state of blissful happiness and suddenly I was hit by the real thing-The Crying Choir.

Thanks anyway, dear.

P/S: My cousin is one of the infamous bloggers on wedding stuff, visit her at http://renda-perancis.blogspot.com/.  Peace!


4 comments:

vagg-nini said...

heyyyyyyyyyy am your loyal reader, too, okayyyyyyyy.
haha

tulis saja said...

suwittt...

Shahida Shalahim said...

Vagiieee dearrr!! Oh, so to say, I'm ur silent reader too, hope to have more time to read other blogs.Dah besar dah Mr Little u, nnt dtg KL dtg rumah i tau, u masak utk i, boleh?

Naomi, so suwitt kan. By d way, sila ambik flight RM1 dan dtg sini, harap maklum.

Cik Belle said...

hihi. silent reader datang jengok ni. hihi