Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Live slow, live stupid.

How I wish I could brush my hair and style them in silly ways and run my fingers through it,
How I wish I could follow an ant to his home and see he serves the sugar to his family,
How I wish I could sit on a couch with my girls and enjoy watching Little Kingdom,
How I wish I could have a bet on my favorite raindrop and watch the raindrops marathon on my windowpane,
How I wish I could see a cat fight and follow the lost cat home and see how he'd enjoy his lost,
How I wish I could slip into my girls' blankets and sniff them and sniff and sniff,
How I wish I could hug my Firdausku and say that he's the man I want to be with in Sorga,
How I wish I could watch the clouds and see them reshape into rabbit, heart, birds, babies, and back to clouds,
How I wish I could fold my girls's clothes and know that they would outgrow the clothes in no time,
How I wish I could think before I talk and so I'd only say wisdom and happy words,
How I wish I could talk to the Lords of the Worlds and counting the blessings He had given to me.

Oh how I wish for a slow life.

No comments: