Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So comel!

Here are some hadiths on our Prophet's compassion for his beloved daughter, Fatimah Az-Zahra. Credit to: alahazrat.net

"My daughter is part of me. He who disturbs her in fact disturbs me and he who offends her offends me." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith 3767]

Oh, my.

"The best women in the entire world are four: The Virgin Mariyam Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha daughter of Imran and Aasiya Radi Allahu Ta'ala the wife of Pharaoh and Khadija Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha Mother of the Believers and Fatimah Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha, daughter of Muhammad SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam."[Mustadrak al-Hakim, Vol. 4, Page 262, Hadith 4745]

How proud he was to his daughter. Oh, melting.

"I have not seen any one of Allah's SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala creation resemble the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam more in speech, conversation and manner of sitting than Fatimah Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha. When the Holy Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam saw her approaching, he would welcome her, stand up and kiss her, take her by the hand and sit her down in the place where he was sitting." [al-Adab al-Mufrad, Page 406, Hadith 421]

Ooh...

Sayyidah Ayesha Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha reported that when she asked Sayyidah Fatimah Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha the reasons of her crying and laughing when her father talked to her secretly, she said:

"He informed me secretly of his death and so I cried.  He then informed me secretly that I would be the first amongst the members of his family to follow him, so I laughed."[Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith 3427; Sahih Muslim, Hadith 2450]

Such a comfort...

I've lost for better words.

No comments: