Tuesday, September 24, 2013

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six~Yogi Berra

Who said toddlers can't make crusty pizza? Well, at least my girls can do that. Uh well, with felt fabric. They had their fun pizza time with felt fabric and the knowledge on maths counting. So, I pretended to be their customer and they take my order using the printed order card. So let's check out their activity. (Note: I can't remember the source of the order card template. Credit to source.)

Order cards and pizza basic ingredients

They started to make the pizza.

Iris tried to make her pizza right.

Iesha was a bit practical. She arranged the ingredients into rows.

Pizza maker

Hmm..

Aaa!!

And she did the pizza delivery!

Pizza anyone?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the pizza makers and delivery girl...pizza sattuww

Shahida Shalahim said...

@yon: Beres!