Wednesday, October 23, 2013

May Allah grant your wishes!

Alhamdulillah, all praise and thanks are due to Allah, the Exalted. We seek refuge with Allah from the evil of own selves and from our evil deeds.  

The moment I've started to keep praying to Allah to lead me to good books, the closer I am He leads me to. The latest magical thing was He led me to this Islamic bookstore. And it is only 5 km away from my university. How was that? Magik sangat kan? Now, don't you want to get the magical things happen every day in your life? I think the thing we should do is doa (supplicate) to Him. Before this I thought all these kind of miraculous events were happened by luck or by coincidence. No, Allah makes all things possible. Just have faith in Him (and it needs practice). We are human, sometimes we tend to forget that Allah has planned all the events in our lives, and somehow we may say things like "Eh, nasib baik!", "I'm so lucky!", "Eh, memang kebetulan ah!" and so on. Hope that Allah will forgive us on our forgetfulness. 

I am not here to preach. Nor to brag that Allah has granted my wishes. I just want to share the magical way of doa even it was just a small event to others. I have not supplicate to Him in a formal way, instead I was begging Him like a children begging for a candy from her mother. "Please Allah, nanti tolong tunjukkan kedai buku yang best. Yang ada buku-buku Islamik yang senang paham. Please Allah, please, please, please!". The thing I remembered from that doa was I begged so earnestly, unlike the usual doa such as "Doa Belajar" (no wonder my mind was wandering off when I read journal articles). 

So apa lagi? Doa, doa, doa. Keep on supplicating to Him, may Allah grant your wishes!

No comments: