Sunday, July 6, 2014

Thank You Allah for Everything!

Allah has given us so many things. And He keeps giving us. In order to thank Allah for all the things He gives us, we have decorated His name with beads and glitter dust. We really hope Allah will like this. While decorating, we talked about Allah and we zikir (repeatedly reciting Allah's name) too. We really had so much fun remembering You, Allah! We hope You remember us too!

Get the coloring template here.

Allah is Great!

Thank you Allah for the idea!

We hope you like bead and glitter dust!

Iyra's

Iesha's

Iris's

Thank you Allah for,
giving me rezeki,
beautiful eyes,
making me a gorgeous girl,
giving me Mummy and Bapak. 
(Allah, please don't give me Bapak and Mummy die).

Thank you Allah for,
knowledge,
beautiful clouds,
flying birds,
and flying kites,
yummy food,
my books,
planet Earth,
colorful Saturn.

Thank you Allah for,
very beautiful animals,
cute cats,
adorable kittens.

I see dolphin makes bubbles,
and also volcano bubbles.
I want to go to the Pink Lake in Australia.
O Allah, please make me go there now.

I love you Allah.


(I asked Iris what are the things she thanks Allah for, and so she made this beautiful list).

No comments: