Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mummy, let us hurt Bapak!

Mummy, don't be sad. I heard you sang In My Place by Coldplay over and over again today. I heard it yesterday too, and the day before yesterday. You sang your heart out when it comes to this line 'Come back and hug me'. Mummy, let me hug you! I know you are very very sad because you miss Bapak a lot. Let us sing together, as for now I can remember every line of that sad clinical depressed lyrics.

Singing, ooh, ohh,
Please, please, please,
Come back and sing to me, me, me,
Come on and sing it out now, now,
Come and sing it out to me, yeah
In my place, in my place,
Were lines that I couldn’t change?
I was lost oh yeah,
Oh yeah!

You know that your sweet darling will not be In Your or My Place anywhere soon. Just admit it Mummy, you already made a pact with Bapak over 5 storey’s bungalow in the next 10 years, so be patient my dear Mummy. Now let us eat out, I don’t feel like eating alphabet pasta and rice porridge tonight, I feel like hanging out and drink strawberry milk shake! Let us paint Kuantan town red Mummy yeah! Let us pray that Bapak will have time to visit Mummy's blog and I'm definitely sure he will be very jealous seeing our happy moments together. Let forget Bapak and let our new hair down!

Mummy, don't snap when I am not smiling, remember, our mission is to get Bapak get really hurts!

Bapak, Mummy wish you were a painter and forget that 5 storey's bungalow.

It's yummy I swear!

Mummy, forget the mission, give me that shake!

Bapak, did you hurt?

Mummy brought me to the bookstore.

Mummy, I'm sure Bapak will sing In My Place too.

Bapak, I'm sorry to be rude to you. But Mummy said it is okay to hurt people we love. Did you hurt Bapak? If yes, please call Mummy. If no, please call Mummy.

8 comments:

Mummy Hanny said...

this place looks very nice. kat mana ni she?

nodoya shalala said...

oh tuhan...kenapa si iris itu sgt comel??

Shahida Shalahim said...

mummyhanny,di noodle station hehe.makan mee.quite nice since ada meja besar so iris boleh lepak atas meja slps ngamok takmo dok dlm baby chair.sila2 ke noodle station ECM ye.

anya,sila tengok mummynye.tq.

Mummy Hanny said...

no mummy she.. kat bookstore tu.. tang mana tu?

Shahida Shalahim said...

mummyhanny,oh itu di mbs bookstore di ecm,sila ke sana ye..buku far cheaper than popular..kena terima la di kontan ada popular n mbs je..uwaaa..sedih amat.

Mummy Hanny said...

muahahha tu pon dah cukup bagus she. still remember the first 2 yrs i kat sini just pegi jalan kat megamall-KP sajer...

bapak iris adeena said...

Bapak ada tunjuk entry nie kat misi burn unit dia kata iris kat library bijak sebab tak 'jerit'. Haha.. iris memang suka baca buku mcm mummy

Shahida Shalahim said...

well,call us bookworms,bapak!