Thursday, July 9, 2009

Aku Lemas dalam Cintamu

I texted Bapak this morning.

Abang, boleh tak She tinggalkan Iris unattended for a while dlm tub dia? Iris suka sgt main air skrg. Dia ngamok if I take her out. Boleh tak?

He answered.

Tak. Bahaya. Boleh drown.

Oh my God, Iris drowned would be the last thing I would ever imagine. And for that, I promise to myself to always keep the bathroom’s door locked. Iris’s face, blue. My, that is super scary. I should have not thought of that thought. But what if? I do not know how to do CPR. But I am a good baby’s food chef. What CPR and cooking have in common? (Mentang-mentang I dah pandai masak alphabet pasta and bubur nasi yang sedap untuk Iris!)

Okay Iris, I will never leave you alone with rubber ducky in a tub. And I will learn CPR from Bapak when he’s around. (Um, that sounds great! I’d love to be the drowned beautiful sexy woman, oh Dr Firdaus, help me, I’m drowned, aku lemas dalam cintamu!)

Oh please, I guess I better stop writing now.

No comments: