Friday, June 26, 2009

Tell your story, Iris.

Mummy, I have a store of stories to tell you, Mummy.

Oh really? What is it sayang?

About yesterday.

Yesterday?

Yes, about the trip to GG’s house.

Oh sure, tell me now. I’d love to hear that.

You sure Mummy?

Ye Ris, Mummy all ear now.

Where should I start Mummy? I have a lot to tell you. Where do you think I should start Mummy?

Um, I think you should start the moment you reached GG’s house.

Oh yes, Mummy. I saw many many chicks with their mother, and their father flies over GG’s mango tree.

We call chick’s father a rooster. Now say rooster.

Roosss-ter.

Brilliant!

I am, Mummy. And I saw GG! I was so excited to see her. She is so small; I like her small face and her white long hair. She hugged me so strong, I cannot breath. I think she misses me a lot, that’s why she hugged me that strong. Just like Bapak hugged me last two weeks. Right Mummy?

Yes, GG misses you. It’s been a month you last saw her.

Mummy, I met Antima and Anaina and Amimi also. And Ayah Wan! They played with me and they read me books that you packed for me. We played until I felt so sleepy and poor Nek Sue she cannot play with me because I already slept. And Mummy you know what? In my sleep I dreamt. I dreamt I caught a butterfly and put it in a jar.

Oh really? It sounds like Nestle ad. Um…

But alas! I woke up because it was too hot. Too hot I can only wear my Hawaiian hat. And Pampers of course. Mummy, cat cat cat!!! Can I stop my story telling now, Mummy? Mummy, cat cat cat!!!

…and there she goes chasing over Nek Ma’s cat.


Mummy, when I'm old, do I have to wear denture?

Mummy, it's my show!

GG teaches me how to clap.

Ayaya!

3 comments:

nodoya shalala said...

hahahaha..pic 1 xde gigi. sgt klaka! pic 2, muke cek menten jah walaopun iris berteriak mao lepaskan dr, pc 3 aku lupa da gamba pe, gamba 4 juga sama. hahaha..ttg mimpi tgkap butter fly and bubuh dlm jar: ah, mengarut je. that mimpi for baby who have mix blood only! sekian..hahaha.

atia said...

waah, iris da besar...gebu plak tuh..gewam ajerr.

Shahida Shalahim said...

anya,we miss u a lot!

atia,that's camera trick.cik iris sgt kurus walopun mummy dia suka masak alphabet pasta n poridge yg best dh skrg..haha!